“Our subscriber is our client, and no one else. As such, it isn’t just our moral obligation, but it is also in our best interests to do everything we can to protect their privacy, so that we can foster a relationship of trust with our users”. Jeremy Williams, CEO
Information We Receive
- When you create or change your Geavi account you provide us with your email address, first and last name and a password. We use this information to provide a personalised service and to differentiate you from our other users.
Information You Share With Third Parties
- When you privately share a video you share selected personal information, such as your email address, with the third party you have chosen to share your video with. When you publicly share a video, you are sharing some of your personal information with third parties in a public forum. This information can include your email address and/or username. In a public forum, we are no longer r able to ensure that your personal information remains within our scope of protection
How We Use Your Information
- Your personal information is used to create a personalised account, and a personalised experience. A personalised account gives you a private place to store your videos online, and a personalised experience means that we can communicate with you by name, as opposed to treating you as another number. Authorised employees on a need to know basis may have access to your information. In such a case, all laws and regulations will be abided by to ensure your information remains protected.
- Authorised employees on a need to know basis may have access to your information. In such a case, all laws and regulations will be abided by to ensure your information remains protected.
How We Share Information
- For any account that has been paid for we do not share your information with any other company. For accounts that have advertising, we share with the advertising provider the country you are located in, to enable them to make relevant the ads they provide.
How We Protect Information
- The personal information you share with us, such as an email address and first and last name, is protected through encryption on our server. Our processes ensure we work to stay up to date with recent attacks or threats.