We ask that you abide by the following terms in order to keep geavi a safe, fun and free space. We understand that our product is designed to improve society by making people accountable for their unconscionable actions, and ask that you use discretion when applying our technology to do so. We aim to make the world better, not worse, by providing a medium for people to communicate video content more effectively.
By using our services, you agree to these terms. Please read through them carefully.
User & Safety
- You will not record, store or share videos that infringe on the intellectual property of others (such as movies and television shows).
- You will not record, store or share videos of minors, where the content could be interpreted as explicit and/or illegal.
- In the event that a video is recorded, stored, and shared for personal protection, such as bullying or victimisation, you will only share that information with the relevant persons required to ameliorate the situation.
- In the event that a video is recorded, stored, and shared for the purpose of making someone accountable for unconscionable actions, you will take full responsibility of your actions and videos, and in doing so, not blame geavi, or any of its affiliates if you are in breach or violation of the laws of the country in which you reside.
- You will not use geavi to promote violence, racism, gender discrimination, discrimination against LGBTQI individuals, discrimination against religious groups or individuals, mistreatment of animals or other discriminatory actions.
- You may use geavi to record other people who promote the unconscionable acts outlined in clause 5
- You will not collect or use any personal data from the geavi website or from any party who shares a video with you.
- You will not do anything that could compromise the operations and appearance of geavi, its app, website or servers.
- You will not, under any circumstance, use automated software to collect and/or store user data from the geavi website, app or servers.
- You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
Registration and Account Security
- You will not provide false or misleading personal information during the registration process.
- You will not create an account for someone else without their permission.
- You will keep your information accurate and up-to-date.
- You will not do anything that will compromise the safety of your personal information and passwords.
- In the event you breach the laws of your jurisdiction and are caught, you will indemnify and hold us innocent from and against all damages, losses and expenses of any kind.
- In the event geavi does not work as expected, you will indemnify and hold us innocent from and against all damages, losses and expenses of any kind.
- In the event an external factor is the cause of a loss of fidelity of personal information, you will indemnify and hold us innocent from and against all damages, losses and expenses of any kind.
- Whilst we do our best to ensure the protection of your information and content, ultimately you use geavi at your own risk. Under no circumstances are you to hold geavi and any of its products, affiliates or employees responsible for any breach.
We maintain the right to cancel an account or delete a video/report if it is in obvious breach of our terms of service. Any user will have the right to appeal the cancellation or deletion of content.
We maintain the right to update our terms of service at our own discretion. This will not be done without first notifying our customers of any changes that will be made. This notification will take place either by email or as a notification within the app or website.